How to come to Savoie Technolac
HOW TO COME TO SAVOIE TECHNOLAC
Savoie Technolac is :
- 1hour 45 minutes from Turin, 60 minutes from Lyon, 55 minutes from Geneva, 30 minutes from Annecy and from Grenoble by motorway,
- less than 3 hours away from Paris by TGV,
- next to the Chambery- Aix-les-Bains Airport,
- less than an hour by motorway from both international airports: Lyon-Saint Exupéry and Geneva International,
- less than 10 minutes by car and 15 minutes using public transport from the train stations and town centres of Chambery and Aix-les-Bains.
HOW TO GET HERE ?
- From Lyon : Follow the A43 towards Geneva, Grenoble, Chambery. Take the exit towards the E70 – TURIN MILAN, GRENOBLE, ALBERTVILLE, CHAMBERY airport and follow the N201 Bourget du Lac, Aix les Bains, Savoie Technolac, then head towards the Bourget du Lac / Savoie Technolac
- From Grenoble : Follow the A41 towards TURIN-MILAN, CHAMBERY, SAINT MARTIN D’HERES, after the toll follow the indication towards Aix les Bains, Bourget du Lac, Savoie Technolac
- From Annecy : Follow the A43 towards Chambery, Lyon. Exit at Chambery airport, Albertville, Grenoble, then after the toll, follow the N201 towards Bourget du Lac, Aix les Bains, Savoie Technolac, then towards Bourget du Lac/ Savoie Technolac.
- latitude : 45.64
- longitude : 5.87